The VendingMiser VM160 with weatherproof PIR Occupancy Sensor and weatherproof controller housing. Wall-mounted for outdoor use. Use in locations where vending placements are not subject to change. Separate sensor assembly provides flexibility in placement to achieve best occupancy detection.
- 1 VendingMiser Controller
- 1 Outdoor Wall Mounting Plate
- 1 Outdoor Occupancy Sensor
- 1 Weatherproof Enclosure with screws
Technical and Electrical Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 115 Volts
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Load: 12 Amps (Steady-State)
- Power Consumption: <1 Watt (Standby)
- Operating Temp: -15°C to 85°C
- Relative Humidity: 95% Max (Non-Condensing)
- Vending Machines: Any machine, except those containing perishable goods such as dairy.
- Occupancy Timeout: 15 minutes
- Auto Re-power: 1 to 3 hours, dynamically adjusted, based upon ambient temperature.
- Dimensions: 4.5”W x 1.75”H x 3.25”D
- Weight: 2.2 lbs. (Includes power cable)
- Regulatory Approvals: Safety UL/C-UL Listed
- Information Technology Equipment (ITE) 9T79