The VendingMiser VM150 cuts energy costs an average of 46% by turning off the machine when nobody is occupying the location. This compact, plug-and-play powerhouse installs in minutes either on the wall or on the vending machine. It's that easy.
- Quick, easy implementable energy savings program.
- Inexpensive | Fast ROI
- Environmental Benefits
- Longer machine life
Technical and Electrical Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 115 Volts
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Load: 12 Amps (Steady-State)
- Power Consumption: <1 Watt (Standby)
- Operating Temp: -15°C to 85°C
- Relative Humidity: 95% Max (Non-Condensing)
- Vending Machines: Any machine, except those containing perishable goods such as dairy.
- Occupancy Timeout: 15 minutes
- Auto Re-power: 1 to 3 hours, dynamically adjusted, based upon ambient temperature.
- Dimensions: 4.5”W x 1.75”H x 3.25”D
- Weight: 2.2 lbs. (Includes power cable)
- Regulatory Approvals: Safety UL/C-UL Listed
- Information Technology Equipment (ITE) 9T79