Frequently Asked Questions
- Credit Card Payments
- Product Information
- Shipping and Freight
- Logging In
- Sales Information
- Updating Your Account
- Policies and Procedures
How do I place an online order?
- Use the Product Search to find your desired products. Enter quantity, select items and click Add Items To Cart Button.
- Click View Shopping Cart at top right of screen at any time. Review Order contents and click Secure Checkout. Confirm any availability questions and click OK. Choose shipping address in the drop down box or select Create New Address and enter it.
- Click continue to proceed to payment options. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Paypal, Google Checkout as well as institutional purchase orders (which must be faxed upon completion of checkout).
We also accept orders by telephone at 1-800-789-8598 or by fax at 678-935-0962.
Yes, we use a leading online payment system called Authorize.net to process safe, secure online credit card transactions. Authorize.net offers the strongest encryption methods and security protocols available so you can be sure that your credit card information will be safe.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, PayPal, Google Checkout, Insitutional Purchase Orders and with qualified accounts, we accept Net 30 Payment Terms. To get Net 30 payment terms please print and submit this credit application form. You must also place an order to get billing terms.
When an order is placed we reserve (pre-aprove) funds immediately but do not capture funds until the order is shipped. The reserve is temporary and is removed after a few days. If the transaction is approved we will ship the order and capture the funds. Here is a more detailed explanation of the process:
- During the process of obtaining authorization from your bank for a charge to your credit card, we send your bank the details that you have provided in our shopping cart as well as the amount that you wish to charge.
- Your bank first confirms that your card has credit available for the charge. If the card has adequate credit, then your bank sends us an authorization number.
- Your bank also compares the details of your account with the details that you provided in the shopping cart. If the details do not match, then your bank sends us a code identifying the type of mismatch, such as a mismatch with the street address, zip code, or the CVV2 code. This mismatch does not prevent your bank from authorizing the charge, but it does prevent us from actually charging your credit card.
- We will not charge your card if there is a mismatch. This is a standard fraud-prevention measure.
- Your bank will not know that we have declined the transaction based on the mismatch. In fact, your bank will simply show the transaction as pre-approved. However, it does not mean that any money will be removed from your account. It just means that the charge has been pre-approved. Since no money will be removed, the pre-approval will disappear in a few days and your charge will disappear. As a result, your available credit will return to what it was before the pre-approval.
Our product detail page offers information about many products. For additional details please click on the part number.
Many MSDS documents are available for download on our product pages. Other MSDS documents are available upon request. To request MSDS information please go to the Contact Us page.
Please see our Shipping Policy/Rates.
For established customers, orders placed on in-stock items will ship the same business day if received prior to 1:00 pm EST. Orders received after 1:00 pm EST will ship the next business day. Note: our business days are Monday through Friday with the exception of public holidays. For more details, see our Shipping Policy.
Yes. Next Day Air orders placed for available items will be expedited if received early enough. We understand the need to receive urgent orders and every effort will be made to accommodate your request. Our check-out pages allow customer to select Next Day Air. Customers will pay shipping charges on Priority/Next Day Air orders.
Yes we do ship to all 3 APO/FPO locations - AA, AE and AP.
Please see our Return Policy for details.
Please visit the Contact Us page for any communication or call Customer Service at 1-800-789-8598 Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm EST.
Yes, both your User ID and Password are case sensitive. If you cannot remember how you entered your login information, go to the Forgot My Password page and provide the email address that you entered during registration. We will email your user id and reset password.
- There could be several reasons why you can't login to your account. Here are some common reasons:
- Username is different from the one you registered with. Note: User Id is case sensitive.
- Password is different from the one you registered with. Password is case sensitive.
- Wrong Username and Password Combination.
- You are not registered on our site. Go to the Registration page to register.
- If you can't remember your Login Information please visit the Forgot My Password page to retrieve your user id and reset your password.
If you cannot remember how you entered your login information, go to the Forgot My Password page and provide the email address that you entered during registration. We will email you your user id and reset password.
Yes. Depending on your volume and annual spend you may be eligible for special terms and pricing. You can Request a Quote or call call Sales at 1-800-789-8598 Monday through Friday 9am through 5 pm EST.
Please go to the Contact Us page, fill out your information and send us a message. A Sales representative will contact you. You can also call Sales at 1-800-789-8598 Monday through Friday 9am through 5 pm EST.
Yes, we do on volume purchases. You can Request a Quote or call Sales at 1-800-789-8598 Monday through Friday 9am through 5 pm EST.
Once you are logged-in to the site, go the My Profile page and make your changes. Some fields must be changed by our staff.
Once you are logged-in to the site, go to the My Profile page. Click on the Change Ship-To Data button and add, update or delete your shipping addresses.
Once you are logged-in to the site, go to the My Profile page. Click on the Change Password button. You need to enter your old password and confirm your new password twice in order to make a change. You can also update your fax, business phone or email address.
Complete the required information on our Registration and submit it to us. You are immediately ready to order with a credit card! If you want a billing account please submit this credit application. You must also place an order to get billing status.
You can establish an account with Ryder Fleet Products by registering online and placing an order. To register online, go the Registration Page. Submit the page with your information and you are ready to order.
Please visit the Security Policy Page to get more information.
Please visit the Shipping Policy Page to get more information.
Please visit the Terms and Conditions Page to get more information.