This is a CPDS Series 2 Initial Fill and Refill kit and is only for use SPECIFICALLY with the CPDS Series 2 Machine. Also, if you're buying a CPDS Series 2, we recommend using this kit, as the machine cannot be used without it.
- Order with the CPDS machine or order separately as a refill product for your existing CDPS machine.
- From Touch 'N Seal family of insulating and sealing products that set standards
- Portable, disposable and self-contained 2-part foam system
- Delivers easy, quick and consistent flow of foam
- Expands 30 times and dries in less than 1 minute
- Contains no CFC's or urea formaldehyde
- Easy to transport
- No expensive maintenance
- Low investment cost
- No deposit/No return
Reduces energy loss by as much as 40%
- Reduces use of fossil fuels and improves air quality
- Permanent insulation; does not shrink or settle like cellulose; maintains air seal
- Compatible with all fiber insulation systems including cellulose, fiberglass and rockwool
- No ozone depleting chemicals
- Helps to reduce Green House Gas Emissions
- Expands to fill smallest to largest gaps, cracks and holes, reducing air exchanges
- High R-value
- Closed cell structure
- Allows for down-sized HVAC systems; uses less energy, fewer cycle times, more consistent “comfort level”, reduces equipment maintenance.
- Significantly increases structural strength; important in high wind situations (per the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance)
Make & Model
- Manufacturer: Touch 'N Seal
- Weight: Approx. 108 pounds (not including accessories)
- Yield: Approx. 750 board feet (62.5 cubic feet)
- Time: 1 minute
- R-Value: 7.12 per inch (fire retardant)
- Density: 1.75 +/- 0.1 per cubic feet
- Material Safety Data Sheet:
- Other: Use all contents within 30 days of initial dispensing
How It Works
When the Touch 'N Seal Foam mix is sprayed onto your walls, floors and ceilings, the shell of your home becomes protected. It's this protection that blocks heat gain in the summer and heat loss in the winter, thus preventing dramatic temperatures changes in the home. Correctly installed, insulation delivers comfort and lower energy bills during the hottest and coldest times of the year. In fact, if you seal air leaks with caulk before you insulate, you can save up to 20% on your heating and cooling*, as insulation works best when air is not moving through or around it.
Note:To dispense foam, you will need a gun/hose kit which is not included.
Note** This item cannot be returned and no credits can be issued; *NOTE: This item can only be used with the CPDS machine.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: This item is non returnable and no credits can be issued. Also, due to the chemical nature of this product, this item cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous US states.