The CPDS Series 2 Machine from Touch 'N Seal combines convenience with efficiency by applying spray foam up to 2 and a half times faster than standard foam kits. It is a portable, constant pressure dispensing machine used to install Class I fire-retardant polyurethane foam. The foam is both insulating and sound attenuating. With a minimal investment, the CPDS Series 2 Machine provides a great opportunity for services looking to expand as well as start-up insulation businesses. Use of the machine is also positive for the environment, as the foam is dispensed from the bottom of the tank, leading to less chemical waste. Similar to the standard foam kits, the foam tanks used with the machine are disposable.
This machine offers high profit with little maintenance, and eliminates the need for use of a bulk system with a mid-sized project (rehabs & renovations, repairs, room additions and "call backs"). Its yield is 20% greater than with the standard disposable polyurethane foam kits. This machine is also a more economical choice, with the cost for each board foot is less than that of the standard kits. Replacement parts for this machine are available.
It comes ready to use. All that is needed are the "A" and "B" polyurethane foam tanks. Included with the CPDS Series 2 are the tools necessary for application: a 30' chemical delivery hose set, 50 disposable spray nozzles, 2 foam applicators, an operational DVD, and a set of manuals for operation and manuals. Chemical foam cylinders are available for both 1.75 pcf and 1.00 pcf Class 1, Fire Retardant polyurethane spray foam.
The CPDS Series 2 is easily handled and transported by a single individual. It is ideal for those situations where a rig or bulk system is too much or disposable kits are too little.
CPDS Series 2 Properties
- Weight (empty): 155 lbs (70kg) approximately
- Height: 49 in (125 cm)
- Depth: 33 in (84 cm)
- Width: 24.5 in (62 cm)
- Foam Delivery Rate @ 160 psi: 4.0 lbs (1.8 kg) / minute
- Foam Delivery Rate @ 200 psi: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg) / minute
- Maximum Hose Length: 150 ft (46 m)
- Power Source: 120V, 15 amp
- Alternate Power Sources: Pressurized Dry Nitrogen, Compressed Air
- Foam Type:
- CP 750 FR, 2 Component, Fire Retardant, 1.75 PCF
- CP 1200 FR, 2 Component, Fire Retardant, 1.0 PCF
The CPDS Series 2 comes with:
- On board compressor
- Heater and cover
- 6' Heavy duty cord
- On/Off valves for hoses and tanks
- Toolbox with all necessary tools
- 4 extra check valves
- 100' of hose
- 2 spray guns with 50 nozzles
- Instructions with a demo DVD