The Mainstream is designed as an easy to install drop in replacement for most existing bathroom exhaust fans in manufactured homes. The Mainstream will exhaust air at a rate of 65 CFM* and is rated for continuous operation (60,000 hours). Includes a draft proof metal damper to eliminate leakage back into the home.
- Includes interior white finished ceiling grill and backdraft damper.
- Air Flow: 65 cfm at .1 static pressure.
- Efficacy: 4.1 cfm/watt.
- Voltage: 16.5 watts / .22 amp / 120vac.
- Sound Level: 4.6 sones.
- Durable powder coat black finish.
- Tested in accordance with figure #12 of ANSI/AMCA standard 210-07, ANSI/ASHRAE standard 51-07, AMCA 300-08 and HVI standard 915/916.
- ASHRAE compliant when installed with the Smart Exhaust programmable control (sold separately).
- 65 CFM
- 15w, 120VAC
- 4.1 CFM/Watt
- 12”round with a 7” duct
- Integrated back draft damper
- Round White finished grille included
- Can be used with the Air Cycler Timer to achieve ASHRAE 62.2
- Approved for use in Weatherization Programs
- Made in the USA, ETL listed