This Earth Showerhead from Niagara is designed to save water without sacrificing any comfort. It limits the water flow to 1.5 gallons of water per minute, a whole gallon less than standard showerheads, while providing a broad, massage, focused, or rain-like spray. This showerhead features self-cleaning technology and a non-aerated spray. This showerhead is water sense labeled.
“Enjoy relaxing, hot massaging showers with the low flow showerhead rated #1 by leading conservation groups”
- Recognized in Good Housekeeping, Family Circle and Newsweek magazines
- Saves you up to 20% more energy and water without any sacrifices*
- Adjustable 9-jet turbo massages: soft relaxing sprays to deep, therapeutic massages
- Consistent flow rate, regardless of water pressure
- Self-cleaning, non-aerated spray; and maintenance-free
- Installs easily without any tools
- Corrosion-resistant, high-impact ABS thermoplastic body
- Budget-friendly price
How It Works
The Niagara Earth™ Massage White Showerhead is a non-aerating, low flow showerhead (Flow Control Technology), which offers 9-jet turbo massaging sprays:
- Non-aerating means air is not mixed into the water stream, as it passes through the showerhead; as a result, less temperature is lost between the showerhead and you.
- 1.5 gpm low flow means you will save up to 3,650 gallons of water per year! That's approximately $72 in electric and $46 in gas water heating!*
- Flow Control Technology means you will have consistent, even pressure regardless of water pressure; in fact, it means greater force at low pressure.
- 9-jet turbo massages mean you enjoy the feeling of a higher flow, luxury showerhead at home.
- In a nutshell, it means you will get superior performance, along with greater water temperature and flow control, while enjoying maximum energy savings.
You Also Need
- Niagara Teflon Tape (sold separately)
* Water treatment costs calculated at $4/1000 gallons (includes waste water). Electric savings calculated at $0.12 per kWh. Energy and water savings based on DOE/FEMP calculator data. Calculated average of Niagara 1.5 gpm and 2.0 gpm Earth™ Massage showerheads vs. standard 2.5 gpm showerhead. About 30% of a family's home water usage happens in the shower with a standard 2.5 gpm showerhead.
Make & Model
- Manufacturer: Niagara Conservation
- Model: N2920
- Color: White
- Material: Brass collar (standard 1/2 inch inside threads), corrosion-resistant, high-impact ABS thermoplastic body
- Weight: 0.35 pounds (6 ounces or 0.16 kg)
- Type: Non-aerated
- Max Flow (Pressure): 2.0 gpm (80 psi)
- Variable Sprays: 9
- Off Valve: No
- Certifications: CSA, water sense labeled, California Energy Commission, ANSI
- Case Quantity: 50
- Other: Product Sheet