This item is equipped with a vandal/tamper-proof housing with a rotating sleeve. A special key is required to unscrew the housing from the faucet spout, which ensures you are in control of water savings. Threaded faucet aerators and flow restrictors thread onto faucet spouts. They typically consist of a mesh screen within a fitting that attaches to the end of a faucet spout. Aerators mix air into the water stream to reduce water use while maintaining pressure.
Features and Benefits
- Watercolours® design: Color coding to identify flow rate and stream pattern.
- Vandal Proof
- 1.8 GPM (gallons per minute) flow regulation
- Dual threaded to fit most faucets
- Patented construction provides a splash-free stream, well-aerated and soft to the touch.
- Integrated anti-liming honeycomb replaces conventional wire mesh screens prone to lime build up.
- Anti-clogging dome screen filters sediment and particles.
- Available housing finishes: chrome, polished brass, & brushed nickel.
- Roll marked with statutory marks or laser for vandal proof housings.