Kitchen & Bath Silicone White is polymer-based silicone that provides strong bond and initial tack. It can glue construction materials without the need of clamps and tapes. An acetoxy cure, high performance, mold-proof silicone sealant designed for gap filling and sealing in a wide range of use. It combines the advantages of outstanding adhesion to glass, marble, granite, mirror etc. and non-corrosive, odorless curing.
Features & Benefits
- Creates a fast initial bond between substrates.
- Contains no hazardous chemical matters such as isocyanate, solvent, acids and halogens.
- Can dry fast.
- Can be applied to many porous and non-porous substrates.
- Ensures a permanent elasticity and waterproofness.
- Doesn’t shrink and discolor.
- Has a very low VOC content and excellent UV resistance.
- Stone, concrete, mirrors, glass, plasterboard.
- PU, PVC, plastics, polyester, enamel, ceramic.
- Copper, lead, zinc, aluminum, metals, R.V.S.
- HPL, wood, and cement fiber panels.
- Wall cladding components and ceiling elements.
- Mineral wool, plastic foams.
- Thermal isolation panels.
- Complete construction elements.