The No-Warp Window & Door Polyurethane Foam from Touch 'n Seal is an expanding foam used to create a permanent seal from air leaks found around skylights, windows, and doors. It achieves this using as much as 95% less bowing pressure than other foams which also can limit proper openings.
This foam seals gaps up to 1-1/2" (38mm) in width. In doing so, it blocks drafts, insects, and moisture from entering the space. This leads to improvements in comfort and overall reduction in building energy usage. The polyurethane foam meets air sealing and insulating requirements set by professional agricultural, residential, commercial, and industrial contractors. It is manufactured for use on metal, sheetrock, plastics, masonry, insulating foam boards, and wood.
The No-Warp foam is non-toxic and fire retardant once cured.
- 20 oz. can
- Yield (¼" bead) - 2,200 linear feet
- Low expansion and pressure during cure for sealing windows and doors (AAMA #812-04)
- Bright white in color
- Density - 1.3-1.8 lbs./cu.ft.
- R Value - 4.5 per inch thickness
- Max. Service Temp for Cured Foam - 250ºF (121ºC)
- Shelf Life - 18 months
- Class A fire resistance
- Flame Spread - 10 (4 x ½" bead)
- Smoke Developed - 15 (4 x ½" bead)
- ICC-ES ESR-1926 approved
- Tack-Free Dry Time - 12 minutes
- Full Cure Time - 1 hour
- Quantity: Case of 12
NOTE: This item is non returnable and no credits can be issued. Also, due to the chemical nature of this product, this item cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous US states.