A single-component, moisture-curing and self-expanding aerosol polyurethane foam. It is designed for easy dispensing through the straw adapter included with each can. It does not contain any propellant gases that are harmful to the ozone layer.
- Chemical Structure: Polyurethane Prepolymer.
- Curing Mechanism: Moisture.
- Density: 1.37±0.2 lb/ft³ (ASTM D1622).
- Skin Time (0.39”): 7±3 min. (ASTM C1620).
- Cutting Time (0.39”): 30-45 min. (ASTM
- Curing Time: 24 hours
- Foam Color: Light Yellow
- Volumetric Yield: 8-12 gal (ASTM C1536)
- Fire Class of the cured Foam: B3 (DIN 4102)
- R Value: ~4,1 per in.
- Thermal Conductivity: 0,036 W/m.K (68°F)
- (DIN 52612)
- Fixing and insulating of door and window
- Filling and sealing gaps, joints and cavities.
- Filling of penetrations in walls.
- Insulating electrical outlets and water pipes.