Passive Infrared (PIR) sensors detect occupancy by sensing the difference between heat emitted from the human body in motion and the background space. In order to provide adequate coverage within a space, the sensors utilize a unique Fresnel lens which divides the coverage area into zones, thus enhancing the detection of small movement.
Once an individual enters a space being monitored, the sensor responds to a change in the infrared background by turning the lights ON automatically. Once the individual leaves the area and the space is unoccupied for a selected period of time, the lights are turned Off automatically. Incandescent: 800-Watt at 120-Volt Fluorescent and 150 Watt at 120V for LED. 180 Degree, 650 Square Feet Standard decorator wall plate included.
- Fits in standard wall box and replaces single-pole wall switch. Gangable with other units.
- 120/277VAC, 60Hz.
- 800W Incandescent/Fluorescent
- 150W LED
- Single Pole
- 180° field-of-view provides approximately 1200 square feet of coverage suitable for small offices, conference rooms, classrooms, lounges and a variety of commercial areas.
- Convenient pushbutton provides manual-ON/OFF light switching at any time.
- Manual-ON/auto-OFF mode for installations where manual-ON switching is required but auto-OFF switching is still desired for CEC Title 24 energy savings.
- To comply with T24, red LED indicator light flashes when sensor detects motion to verify detection is active.
- Time Delay adjustment for delayed-OFF time set-tings of 15 seconds (for walking test), 10 minutes, 20 minutes, and 30 minutes. Allows customized adjustments to maximize energy savings
- Vacancy confirmation - when the time out expires and the lights turn OFF a 30 second vacancy confirmation exists to turn the lights back ON
- No neutral wire required
- CUL Listed
- Title 24 compliant
- Color: White
- Copy Rooms
- Storage Closets
- Small Conference Rooms
- Small Restrooms
- Maintenance Closets
- Break Rooms