The USI-960 Relay Module for Smoke and Fire Alarms is designed to control the external devices on USI Electric and Universal Smoke Alarms and/or Fire Alarms. This relay module is UL listed and controls lights, sirens, bells, electric doors, exit signs and more. Interconnectable with most USI Electric and Universal Security Smoke Alarms, this module does not supply 120-volts to the load and controls devices up to 120 VAC and 28 VDC at 5 amps.
- Smoke Alarm Relay Module
- Interconnectable with most USI Electric and Universal Security Smoke Alarm Models
- Form "C" Dry Contacts (normally open or normally closed)
- Contacts Activate When Alarm Sounds
- Contacts Deactivate Shortly After Alarm Stops Sounding
- Controls Auxiliary Devices such as Lights, Sirens, Bells, Electric Door Closures, Exit Signs, Exhaust Fans, etc.
- Auxiliary devices require continuous power
- Relay module requires continuous 120VAC power
- Mounts in Junction Box
- Prestripped for Quick Installation
- Compact Size of 3.5 inches
- Maximum Contact Rating: 120V AC, 5 Amps or 28V DC, 5 Amps
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Warranty: 1 year Limited Warranty
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.80 x 5.80 x 6.40 in.
- Product Weight: 3.50 lbs.