This Touch 'n Seal foam is a low expansion polyurethane foam system great for air sealing around windows and doors, plumbing, electrical and HVAC penetrations, seams and cracks in framing, and other small openings. This Touch 'n Seal Quick Cure Low Expansion Foam cures fully in 20 minutes, and its total expansion is less than 10% - making it perfect for tight spaces. This is a single-component polyurethane foam system that cures with exposure to moisture - so on dry, very cold days, use a spritzer to help with the curing process. Foam is water resistant, but will degrade with prolonged exposure to moisture. Like all Touch 'n Seal foam, this is low-VOC, and free of CFCs and formaldehyde. Each polyurethane foam system comes with a 10' hose and a 16lb cylinder wand system for application.
- Each kit comes with a 10' hose and wand
- Density - 1.3-1.8 lbs./cu.ft.
- IICC-ES ESR-1926 Approved
- Kit yields 10,500 linear feet at 3/8" bead
- R-value = 4.54 (per inch)
- Attach hose directly to a gun for neater application
- Tack-Free Dry Time - <15 minutes
- Full Cure Time - 24 hours
Cylinder Use Guidelines Leed Document
NOTE: This item is non returnable and no credits can be issued. Also, due to the chemical nature of this product, this item cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous US states.