TCP’s fixture-mounted infrared high-bay occupancy sensor and relay is selfcontained and turns individual light fixtures ON/OFF based on occupancy in a detection zone. It uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to sense lineof-sight motion by comparing the infrared energy from an object-in-motion with the background space. The sensor includes a microprocessor-based digital architecture that minimizes false ON triggering due to background environmental conditions such as air movement.
- Quick and easy installation: provides a self-contained, line-voltage occupancy sensor that connects to individual fixtures using standard 1/2” knockouts
- Snap-in install feature: threaded nipple is also provided with an integral catch for double-D 1/2” knockouts
- Convenient LED status indicator: green LED provides confirmation that the occupancy sensor is functioning properly
- Timer settings: unit is shipped set to 30 second default
- Accommodates high-bay 8–40 ft. mounting heights