The Return Air Pathway Retro-fit (RAPR) 14x8" is designed to maintain adequate airflow and equalize pressure between rooms. Once installed, these economical RAPR’s allow the movement of air from one room to the next eliminating hot and cold spots.
The unique design prevents air from escaping into wall cavities. The Return Air Pathway is made in the USA and BPI listed. The retrofit two-piece metal frame is expandable for easy installation. All units include baffle material to mitigate noise and light transmission.
- Designed for easy installation in existing interior walls *INTERIOR USE ONLY
- Includes 2 white interior grilles, 1 baffle and a 2-piece galvanized frame
- Made in the USA
- Compliant with national and state building codes
- Qualifies for the Buy American Act
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) listed
- Opening Dimension: 14 1/8” x 8 1/8”
- Dimension with Flange: 15 1/2" x 9 1/2"
- Grill Dimension: 15 3/4" x 9 3/4"
- Air Flow 5 pascals: 146 CFM