Simply Conserve's low-temperature TPR weatherstripping features a medium-duty extruded aluminum carrier and slotted holes for easy adjustment and trouble-free installation. The weatherstripping's sealing gasket is made of a pliable thermoplastic rubber (TPR), which will remain pliable in subzero temperatures. That means superior weather sealing when it's needed most.
- TOUGH COMPOSITION - Strip retains its original shape year after year and remains pliable from -40°F. Resists rot, warping, and splintering, meaning it lasts longer and is more adjustable than wood and results in less waste. Dimensions: 86" sides, 36" top, 1.5" width.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Stripping features an extruded PVC carrier with angled sides for fast, accurate and trouble-free installation. The tops are pre-cut for efficient installation. Nail-up installation so screws are unnecessary. Comes ready to install.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS - Premium large sealing gasket works on even the most inconsistent gaps and warped doors sealing gaps up to 3/4 inches, proofing and acting as a blocker so you can enjoy the comfort of your own home. Sound and bug stopper.
- CERTIFIED EXCELLENCE - Meets ASTM, BSI, DIN and ISO standards. Will prevent draft, and will help soundproof your home to keep noise out. Waterproof and weatherproof the gap in your home.
- CUSTOMIZABLE - Material can be painted to match the door on either the top or sides to seamlessly fit into your home while providing weatherproof to your door and home. Will keep out everything from insects, dirt, rain, snow, wind, and sleet.
- Length (Sides): 86"
- Height: 1.0"
- Width: 1.5"
- Weight: 39.4 lbs (20 units)
- Included Components: (2) 84-inch linear sides, 36-inch top.