RuxEco’s Door Weatherstripping Kits help improve the efficiency of your home by sealing gaps around your door, making your home more comfortable by preventing cold or hot air from entering. Weatherstripping can help prevent dust, dirt and other outdoor pollutants from entering your help, therefore improving air quality. The aluminum carrier has a foam seal insert which fills up gaps along the frame of the door. To install, simply cut the piece to desired length and screw in the pieces to the door frame using nails included in kit.
- Size: Case of 25 kits
- Kit contains (2) 84” pieces for side of the door and
(1) 36” piece for top of the door
- Aluminum carrier with polyurethane foam insert. Seals along sides of door frame and top
- Fit doors up to 36 inches in width
- Pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Contains wood screws to attach to door
- Foam Reach: 3/8”. Aluminum Carrier Width: 11/16”. Seals gaps up to 1/2”
- DIY Solution: Design allows you to easily cut and install yourself. Tools not required.
- Energy Savings: By sealing the doors, save on heating bills in the winter and cooling in the summer.
- Inexpensive solution: Seal doors with inconsistent gaps or older doors without kerf slots
- Home Comfort: House will be warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Improve Air Quality: Keep dust, insects and noise out.