This low expansion Pur Fill Fireblock foam is used to stop smoke, air, and water. This low VOC foam is a closed cell formula that is applied with a foam gun. One can of this foam creates cured foam measuring 2,200 cubic inches. Also, it provides 1,10 linear feet of 1/2-inch bead. Within five minutes the foam is tack-free, and within sixty minutes it is trimmable.
NOTE: The Pur Fill Fireblock Foam FB01 does not include an application gun. The foam gun may be acquired as a separate purchase (see related products).
- Color Orange
- Expanded Volume, Free rise @68º F relative humidity: 1.5 cubic feet
- Density: 1.0 lb/cubic feet (17.6 Kg/m3)
- Thermal resistance: R factor 4.5/inch
- Air Barrier Properties: <0.01 CFM/ft2
- Cell Structure: Closed, ASTM D-2856, >70%
- Tack-free @68º F (20º C) Time: 5 Minutes
- Cure Time @68º F (20º C) Time: 12 Hours
- Cut Time @68º F (20º C) Time: 1 Hour
- Flammability Test ASTM E-84: Flame spread index: 25, Smoke developed: 50
- Fireblock Listing: ICC-ES Report #ESR 2977
- Can Temperature: 60º F - 80º F for best results
- Propellants: 32º F (50º C)
- VOC: Low (contains less than 20% by weight VOCs)
- Origin: Germany
Additional Information: Material Safety Data Sheet (pdf)
NOTE: This item is non-returnable and no credits can be issued. Also, due to the chemical nature of this product, this item cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous US states.