Product Reviews Promotion
Thank you in advance for writing a review about your purchase.
Your feedback will help other customers make informed buying decisions and help us improve the products we offer. Of course, the next time you visit our site, we hope you will benefit from the reviews others have contributed.
- In order to participate in the Drawing, entrants must complete a review for product(s) purchased from Conservation Mart pursuant to the Terms and Conditions set forth in the review process by PowerReviews. You must be either (i) a Verified Buyer or an individual who has purchased the reviewed the product(s) through Conservation Mart and submitted their review through the Review Email Campaign OR (ii) a Verified Reviewer or an individual who has confirmed their email address through our registration and login process.
- For each verified review submitted, you will receive one (1) entry in the Drawing for a maximum of five(5) entries per Verified Buyer OR Verified Reviewer.
- Conservation Mart.com will randomly draw one winner from a pool of entrants who have successfully completed and submitted product review(s) by 11:59pm EST on September 30th, 2010.
- Winners will be notified by email or phone within 30 days of the drawing. If any prize notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner from the pool of all eligible entries. Upon notification, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of the prize.
- Conservation Mart is not responsible for problems encountered while filling out and/or submitting the product review online at www.RyderFleetProducts.com or for any other technical problems related to the review process.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
- Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use the winner's name, city, state, company and job function for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation, consideration, notice or consent.
- This drawing shall be construed, interpreted and performed exclusively according to the laws, excluding conflict of law rules, of the State of Georgia, United States of America.
- Customers residing outside of the 48 contiguous United States are not eligible for this drawing.
- Employees of Conservation Mart are not eligible for this drawing.