Niagara's revolutionary Tri-Max Aerator offers three adjustable spray options for optimal task performance and maximum water savings. Simply twist the aerator to produce a 0.5 GPM flow rate for soaping, an eco friendly 1.0 GPM, or the 1.5 GPM power rinse mode. These aerators accommodate both male and female applications and install by hand without tools. Niagara's faucet aerators save money on water and energy by producing forceful streams at a reduced flow rate that minimizes the amount of energy needed to heat hot water.
- Unique aerator uses three pressure-compensated flow rates: 0.5 GPM / 1.0 GPM / 1.5 GPM
- Installs easily, by hand and without tools
- Dual threading for both male- and female-threaded faucets (this aerator’s thread sizes: male 15/16”-27, female 55/64”-27 with removable threaded inserts to hide threads when installing with female connections)
- Patented flow compensator gives consistent flow regardless of available water pressure
- Stylish, sleek housing constructed from ABS— a precision engineered thermoplastic.
- Water Sense Labeled
- The non-stripping POM threading component comes with special install key
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- Stream Type: Needle
- Flow Control: Standard
- Finish: Chrome
- Quantity: Case of 10