The toilet is the largest consumer of water in the bathroom. Installing the water saving Toilet Tank Bank from Niagara Conservation is a quick and cost-effective way to save water at this source. This is a displacement bag that saves about 0.8 gallons of water per flush when installed, and after time this can add up. It is entirely safe to install, and does not damage the toilet in any way.
- Fill up the Toilet Tank Bank with water
- Close the valve
- Hang the bag on the inside of the toilet tank
- Be prepared to start saving water!
- Constructed with non corrosive materials that resist microbes & fungal growth
- Anti-evaporation snap/airlock means the bag never needs refilling and prevents odors
- Will not interfere with flush mechanics