“Enjoy relaxing, hot massaging showers with the low flow showerhead rated #1 by leading conservation groups”
- Recognized in Good Housekeeping, Family Circle and Newsweek magazines
- 1.25 gpm saves you up to 50% more energy and water without any sacrifices*
- Adjustable 9-jet turbo massages: soft relaxing sprays to deep, therapeutic massages
- Consistent flow rate, regardless of water pressure
- Self-cleaning, non-aerated spray; and maintenance-free
- Installs easily without any tools
- Water sense labeled
- Corrosion-resistant, high-impact ABS thermoplastic body
- Budget-friendly price
Make & Model
- Manufacturer: Niagara Conservation
- Model: N3912BN
- Color: Brushed Nickel
- Material: Brass collar (standard 1/2 inch inside threads), corrosion-resistant, high-impact ABS thermoplastic body
- Weight: 0.35 pounds (6 ounces or 0.16 kg)
- Type: Non-aerated
- Max Flow (Pressure): 1.25 gpm
- Variable Sprays: 9
- Off Valve: No
- Case Quantity: 48
- Certifications: CSA, California Energy Commission, ANSI
How It Works
The Niagara 1.25 gpm Earth™ Massage Brushed Nickel Showerhead is a non-aerating, low flow showerhead (Flow Control Technology), which offers 9-jet turbo massaging sprays:
- Non-aerating means air is not mixed into the water stream, as it passes through the showerhead; as a result, less temperature is lost between the showerhead and you.
- 1.25 gpm low flow means you will save up to 5,475 gallons of water per year! That's approximately $107 in electric and $68 in gas water heating!*
- Flow Control Technology means you will have consistent, even pressure regardless of water pressure; in fact, it means greater force at low pressure.
- 9-jet turbo massages mean you enjoy the feeling of a higher flow, luxury showerhead at home.
- In a nutshell, it means you will get superior performance, along with greater water temperature and flow control, while enjoying maximum energy savings.
- 1.25 gpm Wall-Mount Showerhead
- User's Guide & Installation Instructions
- 10-Year Guarantee
- Water Sense Labeled