The pressure compensated bubble spray bathroom aerator from Niagara Conservation is a dual-thread aerator, which enables them to be installed on either male or female fixtures. While using only 1 gallon of water per minute, it still produces a satisfying stream of water. By using less water than the standard faucet tap, the 1.0 aerator also helps to save energy on water heating. This dual-thread aerator has solid-brass housing and a polished chrome finish.
- Dual-threading for installation on both female and male faucet fixtures
- Water Sense Labeled
- Construction of solid
- 1.0 gallons of water per minute
- Solid brass construction with chrome finish
- For use in kitchens and bathrooms
- Meets or exceeds ASME standards, is California Energy Commission Certified, and is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 and Vermont Bill S. 152 for low lead content.
- Bubble Spray Flow Type
- 10-Year Guarantee
- Quantity: Case of 100