This foam tape from Macklanburg-Duncan is a closed cell, high density weatherstripping that can be used on door jambs and the bottom of window sashes. It creates a tight seal by providing nominal compression.
- Clean and dry the surface where the weatherstripping will be applied (be sure that the temperature is higher than 40 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The foam tape should be unrolled and pressed into position.
- Trim the weatherstrip to the length desired using a utility knife or scissors.
- Peel off the paper backing.
- Dimensions: 3/16" x 3/8" x 17 feet
- Country of Origin: USA
- Color: Gray