The Macklanburg-Duncan Weatherstrip helps provide more control over home temperatures by preventing cold air from entering the home during winter, and heated air from entering during summer. The weatherstrip is made of open cell polypropylene, and is easily installed.
- Description: 7/8" x 17'
- Color: White
- Model Number: 03525
- UPC Code: 043374035254
- For best results, do not apply when temperature is below 20°F (-7°C).
- With scissors, cut the products to the required length.
- Fold it down the pre-scored center line to form a "V" with the adhesive on the outside.
- Peel off the backing strip and press into place, positioning it so the "V" compresses as the door is closed.
- Apply to frame above upper window.
- Apply to sill below lower window.
- Apply across lock rail.
- Apply to doorstop moulding across top and down latch side.
- On hinge side, apply to door frame across moulding.