Description The Kidde KN-COPP-B-LPM Carbon Monoxide Alarm includes a digital display feature. This key feature adds an advanced level of protection that you have come to expect in a Kidde manufactured product. This easy to install alarm has been carefully designed and tested to detect CO concentration in a residential environment. This easy-to-install alarm is suitable for all living areas and has a 10-year life and a 10-year limited warranty. 10-Year Life: “If your CO alarm was manufactured prior to 2013, it does not have a 10 year life. Consult your User Guide for additional details, or contact us for more information.” The Kidde KN-COPP-B-LPM battery operated CO alarm provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages when many CO incidents occur. The digital display feature allows for easy viewing of carbon monoxide levels from 30-999 PPM (parts per million). The KN-COPP-B-LPM will also detect and store concentration CO levels as low as 11 and up to 999 PPM with its peak level memory display. This alarm includes a slide-out battery door that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the cover without the batteries being installed. It has a 10-year life and a 10-year limited warranty.
- Battery Operated – Provides best protection during power outages.
- Digital Display – Shows CO level in PPM (parts per million). Updates digital reading every 15 seconds allowing you to see if levels change.
- Peak Level Memory – Displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm.
- Low Battery Signal – Alerts user when the batteries need to be replaced.
- Slide-Out Battery Door Cover – Gives immediate access to batteries.
- Battery Safeguard – Makes it difficult to close the cover without batteries in the unit.
- Model: KN-COB-B-LPM
- Power Source: 3 AA Batteries
- Sensor: Electrochemical
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C)
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
- Size: 4.5"L x 2.75"H x 1.5" D
- Weight: .5lb
- Wiring: None
- Interconnects: No
- Warranty: 10 year limited