* Ensure you follow all safety precautions, including wearing protective eyewear and gloves.
Prepare the Area
- Make sure area to receive foam is clean and dry.
- Ensure your workspace gets adequate ventilation and/or that you wear respiratory gear.
- Make sure ambient and application temperatures are per the instructions.
Set-up the Foam System
- Rock the box or tanks to agitate the product thoroughly.
- For best results, ensure foam is between 70° F and 90° F before dispensing.
- Tear open the top of box along perforated lines, and remove instructions and accessories bag.
- Make sure gun is OFF by pushing trigger lock into gun body.
- Attach hoses by connecting the red hose to the red cylinder, and the white hose to the white tank.
- Insert hoses into carton holes, and tighten hoses with wrench provided.
- Close cartons, unlock gun and spray into waste container to ensure chemicals distribute evenly and equally from both hoses.
- Lubricate o-ring.
- Select spray nozzle.
- Align slots on nozzle with notch on gun barrel and push/twist nozzle clockwise to lock in place.
- Spray again into waste container to ensure product is mixing properly.
- Apply foam as desired.