This Rope Caulk provides a clean mess-free substitute to traditional tube or cartridge caulking or draft sealing. Simply peel off the length of caulk desired and press into place for a strong weathertight bond to all surfaces. This caulk will remain pliable and will not harden in even the harshest weather conditions.
- Forms a flexible seal inside or outside
- Seals crack around door and window frames
- Can be used to seal cracked window panes
- Easy to apply; requires no tools
- 3/16-inch by 30 feet
- Color: Gray
- Quantity: Case of 12
- Make sure surface is clean and free of dirt, moisture, grease and old caulk.
- Carefully peel top layer of cord "beads". Separate individual beads according to desired width of gap.
- Press cord into opening and form to desired shape. for large gaps, use several cord beads.
- Place unused cord back in carton for future use.