Frost King® pre-slit polyethylene pipe insulation is used to retard heat loss on hot water pipes and to prevent freezing of all water pipes. It is ideal for residential applications, but can be installed in light commercial and light industrial projects. The insulation is 100% non-particulate closed-cell polyethylene foam.
This product is sold in CASE size only. Case size for this product is 32 pieces.
These are pre-slit so they slip onto pipes. Tube is made of closed cell polyethylene foam. Ideal for residential applications.
- Fits 1 in. copper pipe or 3/4 in. iron pipe
- Protects pipes against freezing
- Prevents pipes from sweating and dripping
- Conserves energy
- 0.5 in. wall thickness
- R-value 2.9
- Features: Self-Sealing
- Insulation R-Value: 2.9
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Case Size: 32
- Pipe or Fitting Product Type: Accessory
- Product Depth (in.): 2.125
- Product Height (in.): 2.125
- Product Length (in.): 72
- Product Weight (lb.): .21
- Product Width (in.): 2.125