Frost King® pre-slit polyethylene pipe insulation is used to retard heat loss on hot water pipes and to prevent freezing of all water pipes. It is ideal for residential applications, but can be installed in light commercial and light industrial projects. The insulation is 100% non-particulate closed-cell polyethylene foam.
This product is sold only in CASE size. A case is 54 pieces.
Pre-slit so they slip onto pipes. Tube is made of closed cell polyethylene foam. Come in different sizes to fit pipes of various diameters.
- Fits 1/2 in. copper pipe or 1/4 in. iron pipe
- Insulates to keep heat in
- Prevents pipes from sweating and dripping
- Protects pipes against freezing
- Wall thickness is 0.5 in.
- R-value 3.3
- Features: Self-Sealing
- Insulation R-Value: 3.3
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Case Size: 54 pieces.
- Pipe or Fitting Product Type: Accessory
- Product Depth (in.): 1.625
- Product Height (in.): 1.625
- Product Length (in.): 72
- Product Weight (lb.): .132
- Product Width (in.): 1.625