The First Alert Hardwired Smoke & CO Alarm with LED Strobe Light and 10 Year Battery Backup features a powerful LED strobe that's proven to be extremely efficient in providing assistance for individuals with hearing impairments. The intuitive use of a Smart Strobe light carries the ability to distinguish between Smoke and CO dangers. First Alert Hardwired LED Smoke Alarms include a wide compatibility range and can be interconnected with First Alert and BRK Smoke, CO, Smoke/CO Combination and Heat alarms (up to 18 detectors, 12 can be smoke alarms). First Alert's Hardwired LED Strobe Light Combination Alarm uses a photoelectric smoke sensing chamber that provides optimal awareness from smoldering fires. Photoelectric smoke alarms also reduce the likelihood of false alarms like those caused from cooking fires and shower steam from sounding. The 7030BSL LED combination alarm also uses an electrochemical CO sensor to detect the presence of carbon monoxide.
Product Features and Specifications:
- Power Source: Hardwired
- Battery Backup: Ten Year Sealed
- Sensor: Photoelectric and Electrochemical
- Interconnect: Can be linked with up to 18 units (12 Smoke, 6 CO/Heat/Relay)
- Optipath 360° Technology: Patented technology provides 360° of direct access to the smoke sensor
- Smart Sensing Technology: Helps reduce nuisance alarms
- Strobe: 177 Candela Synchronized LED Strobe Light
- Strobe Signal Synchronization: When multiple units are installed, strobes flash in unison
- Flash Rate: 1Hz (60 flashes per minute)
- Noise Output: 85 dB in a T3 Pattern
- Single Button: One press to silence and test alarm
- Easy Installation: Quick-Connect wiring for easy installation
- Standards: UL 217, UL 2034 and UL 1971 for visual signal devices
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.5 x 3 x 5.5.in.
- Product Weight: .87 lbs.