The Kidde 900-0102 Combination Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Alarm provides two important safety devices in a single unit. This alarm includes a voice warning system that announces “Fire, Carbon Monoxide, Low Battery and Smart HushTM Activation. The voice alarm eliminates any confusion and clearly warns you and your family of a smoke or carbon monoxide danger, or if your battery is in need of replacement. This technically advanced combination alarm is battery operated protecting you and your family even during a power outage when many incidences occur. The 900-0102 is an easy to install alarm that is suitable for all living areas and has a 7-year life and a 5-year limited warranty.
- Voice Alarm – Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Alarm announces “Fire Fire when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning Carbon Monoxide when a CO hazard is detected.
- Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm – A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement.
- LEDs – Two LEDs are provided. Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition.
- Low Battery Warning – The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing “low battery and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED.
- Battery Powered – Provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur.
- Battery Safeguard – Ensures the unit cannot be accidentally mounted without batteries installed.
- Hush Feature – Temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
- Unit Number: 900-0102
- Model: KN-COSM-BA
- Power Source: 3 AA Battery
- Sensors: Smoke: Ionization, CO: Electrochemical
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C)
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity
- Size: 5.75” in diameter x 1.7” depth
- Weight: 13oz
- Interconnects: No