The tub spout component of the Auto-Diverting Tub Spout System with ShowerStart TSV technology shall attach to either a 1⁄2'' slip-fit connection (copper or galvanized pipe), 1⁄2'' NPT threaded connection or a 3⁄4'' NPT hreaded connection. Once installed, its integrated ShowerStart TSV technology shall automatically divert water measuring 95ºF (35ºC) or greater to the system’s specialized WaterSense showerhead. Water shall not leak from the tub pout while it is being diverted to the showerhead. The tub spout’s auto diverting feature may be bypassed for the purpose of taking a bath, however the tub spout shall automatically return to its default position after bathing is completed.
- Reduces wait times by delivering hot water up to 2X faster and automatically diverts hot water to the shower head when it arrives.
- Helps your hot water last longer - saves gallons every shower.
- Enjoy the freedom to multitask instead of waiting, waiting, waiting for your hot water to arrive.
- Anti-leak design eliminates tub spout leaks while showering.
- High pressure full body spray (single function version) or add massage and soap up pause with our multifunction version.
- Standard shower head and handheld styles available.
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System.
- Ideal for multifamily properties participating in Green Loan programs.
- Integrated ShowerStart TSV technology Designed for use in homes with static water pressures >30 psi
- For installation on tub/shower combinations with tub spout diverter – for bathrooms with wall mounted diverters
- Size: 6.25" x 3.125" x 3"
- Chrome polish finish
- Showerhead: 1.5 GPM Multi-Function
- Spray Pattern: Multi
- Includes Mounts
- UPC certification
- 3-year warranty
- Packaging Type: Shipper Box