The ENERLITES MPW-V is a wall mounted motion sensor that operates lights using PIR technology. The motion sensor features a 150° field of view to provide up to 900 sq. ft. of coverage area. The sensor operates lights based on the occupancy and ambient light levels detected in the area. If adequate daylight is present, the sensor holds the load OFF until light levels drop, even if the area is occupied. The motion sensor’s time delay can easily be adjusted from 15 seconds to 30 minutes.
- 150° Fresnel lens for superior occupancy detection
- Adjustable time delay and light level
- Adjustable swivel neck rotates 80 degrees vertically and 60 degrees horizontally
- “Walk-through” sensing mode increases energy savings by turning lights “OFF” shortly after momentary occupancy
- Works with fluorescent and LED
- LED indicator light flashes when sensor detects motion to verify detection is active
- Warranty: 2 Years