SurfaceShield™ technology combined with Broan-NuTone’s powerful ventilation Kills* Viruses and offers effective protection against bacteria, mold, and fungi growth in your bathroom or other humidity prone environments. Offering super-quiet sound rating of 1.0 sone, the Broan-NuTone® SurfaceShield™ 110 CFM Exhaust Bath Fan generates powerful air circulation with minimal background noise. There are two lighting modes in the SurfaceShield™ LED light, an everyday white light perfect for task lighting and the SurfaceShield™ continuous antimicrobial mode. Broan-NuTone® Roomside Series fans offer an EzDuct™ connector for hassle-free room-side installation with no attic access needed. With the addition of the EzDuct™ connector, other new additions have been added including foldable mounting ears, a new damper and housing technology that improves airtightness like never before. This bath fan includes soft white LED lighting for energy savings and a grille that compliments any decor.
- SurfaceShield™ technology combined with Broan’s powerful ventilation is an effective one, two punch to kill* viruses and prevent the growth of bacteria, mold, and fungi within your room
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- SnapFit Flange Kit offers flexible installation for new construction or retrofit upgrades
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
- Comparable to NuTone Model ARN110LKVV
- * Testing on a non-enveloped virus (MS2 bacteriophage) showed a 99.985% reduction in controlled laboratory testing in 6 hours on hard surfaces. MRSA and E. coli showed 90%+ reduction in controlled laboratory testing in 24 hours on hard surfaces. Results may vary depending on the amount of light that is reaching the surfaces in the space where the product is installed and the length of time of exposure. Use of Vyv antimicrobial light is not intended to replace manual cleaning. More information > https://vyv.tech/virus/