Our daily activities and the things we put in our home all contribute to poor indoor air quality. So much so that the air inside can be up to 5 times more polluted than the air outside. These pollutants can irritate asthma, cause respiratory issues, and make life miserable. The sensors monitor for pollutants that contribute to poor indoor air quality: TVOC’s, humidity, temperature, CO2, and PM2.5.
Works with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
- Room Sensor Part No. 1103435
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- cULus Listed
- 120 VAC 60 Hz Line Power
- Requires NEMA 5-15R or 5-20R Receptacle
- Maximum load ½ HP Motor, 15A Resistive, 15A Inductive, 3A Incandescent, 0.6A Electronic Ballast
- For Control of Electronic Ballast, CFLs, LED and LED lamps
- Operating temperature: 32-95°F (0-35°C)
- Purpose of Control: Operating Control
- Rated impulse voltage: 1500 V