Woods 6 Outlet Surge Protector with 3' Cord not only sports a slim profile, it’s an affordable way to protect your expensive electrical devices too. The circuit breaker switch in the appliance surge protector limits excess current from entering your devices to protect them from damage in a power spike.
- Power surge protector with circuit breaker switch: excess current entering your electrical devices is damaging; the circuit breaker switch in the power strip limits excess current to your devices
- Rugged power strip surge protector: this outlet surge protector is made of impact-resistant and flame-retardant material that withstands high temperature and knocks for long lasting durability
- Space-saving 6-outlet surge protector: this surge protector power strip doesn’t take up much space as it has a slim profile; its flat plug also doesn't stick out, minimizing clutter and adding style
- Convenient wall surge protector: this heavy duty surge protector instantly expands a single wall outlet into 6 outlets for your various needs
- 6 outlets, 510 joules of protection, inclusive of 3' cord, white housing
- Woods® Surge Protector
- Part number: 41492
- 6 outlets that have safety covers
- 3' cord
- Built-in overload protector
- Overall length without cord: 10"
- Overall width: 1-13/16"
- Converts a standard wall outlet into six grounded outlets
- Joules: 510
- 120 VAC
- 1800 Watts
- 6,000 Volts max.
- 22500A spike
- Ivory plastic material
- 15-amp lighted circuit breaker On/Off switch
- $50,000 connected equipment warranty