USI Electric Hardwired LED Wall Mounted Smart Strobe Light emits different flash patterns to distinguish between smoke, carbon monoxide and natural gas dangers. The super bright (177 candela) LED strobe will activate when an interconnectable smoke, carbon monoxide or combination alarm is triggered. The USI's Smart Strobe Light features a low-profile design that makes it a natural addition for residential applications. This unit features a built-in relay that removes the requirement of purchasing a separate relay module for activation.
This item can be purchased with a USI Smoke or Carbon Monoxide detector to comply with ADA requirements for smoke and Co detectors.
SmartStrobe Flash Patterns:
- SMOKE: Steady Flash Every Second
- CARBON MONOXIDE:4 Quick Flashes, 2 Second Pause. Repeating
- NATURAL GAS: Steady Flashes Every 2 Seconds
- Light Output:177 Candela (on axis) LED Strobe
- Operating Voltage:100-140 VAC, 60Hz 630mA maximum
- Certifications: UL1971, UL1638, ULC-S526 & California State Fire Marshal approved
- Power Source:Hardwired, 120 Volts AC
- Temperature Range:40° F to 100° F (4.4° C to 378° C)
- Humidity Maximum: 93% RH. Indoor use only
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.3 x 2.4 x 6.1 in.
- Product Weight: 14.38 oz/.41 kg
- Warranty:10 Year Limited Warranty