TCP’s LED Volumetric CCT Troffers offer a high-efficiency alternative to T5, T8 and T12 linear fluorescent systems. They provide long life with consistent color and superior lumen maintenance. Designed to mount in a variety of grid ceilings, the rugged, cold-rolled steel housing is post-painted with a highly diffused white finish. The low-glare acrylic diffuser provides wide distribution and the sloped reflector softens the contrast between the luminaire and the ceiling. The LED Volumetric CCT Troffers offer a cost-effective solution to maximize savings and take advantage of potential utility rebates without sacrificing performance.
- Uses up to 61% less energy than fluorescent alternatives
- Long 50,000 hour rated life
- Excellent color consistency and CRI
- Fits standard 1” and 9/16” T-bar grid ceilings
- Acrylic diffuser with sloped housing design
- Slim, low-profile design
- Power Consumption: 46W
- Color Temp: 3500K/4100K/5000K
- Light Output: 6000 Lumens
- Input Voltage: 120V-277V
- Life Hours: 50,000 hours
- CRI: >80
- Dimensions: 2' x 4'
- Certifications: DLC, RoHS Complaint, IC Rated, UL/cUL Listed
- Warranty: 7 Years