BRK Model 1039753 is a state of the art carbon monoxide alarm designed to provide early warning of the presence of carbon monoxide. It features an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor and an 85dB horn. It also features a backlit digital display that shows visual confirmation of CO levels, Peak Level Memory, current room temperature and other operating conditions. Backlight illuminates when test button is pressed or unit is in alarm. The sealed 10-year lithium power cell is permanently installed. A full function test switch and a silence feature silences unwanted nuisance alarms. The low power warning indicator will cause the alarm to “chirp” when it reaches the end of its service life and needs to be replaced. The compact, low profile design complements any décor. Designed for wall mounting or tabletop placement (3ft. height or less). Includes mounting anchors and screws.
- Alarm Dimensions: 4.75”W x2.63”H x 0.94”L
- Weight: 4.8 oz
- Operating Voltage: 3V Lithium Power Cell
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
- Test/Silence: Electronically simulates carbon monoxide condition, causing the unit to alarm.
- Alarm Reset: Automatic when CO clears
- CO Sensor: Electrochemical
- DC Power: Digital displays shows room temperature
- Local Alarm: Audio alarm and digital display CO readings/messages
- End of Life: Replace alarm 120 months after installation
- Digital Display: Blue back light
- Listing: Listed to UL2034 Standard