The Niagara Conservation 0.5 Faucet Aerator provides both water efficiency and a high pressure spray at the same time. It is constructed to fit over both male and female applications, reducing water and energy usage by 77% compared to the standard 2.2 GPM bathroom aerator. Installing this low flow aerator is a quick way to start reducing water and water heating consumption and costs around the home.
- 0.5 gpm faucet aerator.
- High pressure spray - needle spray low flow faucet aerator
- Dual-thread system allows for installation on male and female applications
- Reduces water and water heating consumption by 77% compared to modern 2.2 GPM aerators
- Housing made of solid brass, highly polished chrome finishing
- Includes flow control, housing, tamperproof, screen, and all other components necessary for installation and operation
- Externally and internally threaded, 15/16 x 27 threads on the outside and 55/64 x 27 threads on the inside
- Contains no unplated brass parts
- Allows even pattern of spray
- 10-year guarantee
- NSF compliant, Meets ANSI A112.18.1
- Model Number: N3205N
- Quantity: Case of 100