The Kidde i9050 is a full size, ionization, battery operated smoke alarm designed to protect you and your family from the dangers of smoke and fire. The i9050 is powered by a 9V battery, providing continuous protection even during power outages. This unit includes a flashing red LED to indicate the alarm is receiving power. The i9050 is UL Listed and includes a 10 year limited warranty.
The Kidde i9050 basic, battery operated smoke alarm provides you and your family an early warning signal against the dangers of fire and smoke. This easy to install smoke alarm includes a test button to verify the unit’s electronic circuitry, horn and battery function are work properly. The i9050 also includes a tamper resist feature to help deter theft or tampering. This smoke alarm is powered by a 9V battery and is suitable for all living areas.
This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.
- Easy Installation – No wiring required.
- Battery Operated (9V battery included) – Provides continuous protection even during power failures.
- Quality Design – 10 year limited warranty.
- Flashing LED – Indicates alarm is receiving power.
- Test Button – Verifies battery and alarm operation.
- Low Battery Indicator – Chirps when battery needs replacement.
- Part Number: i9050
- Power Source: 9V Battery (included)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40˚F to 100˚F (4˚C to 38˚C)
- Humidity Range: up to 85% relative humidity (RH)
- Sensor: Ionization
- Size: 5” in diameter x 1.75” depth
- Weight: .62lbs
- Interconnects: No
- LED: Red, normal operation
- Warranty: 10 year limited warranty