Relay Module: USI-960
- Relay Module has “Form C Dry Contacts” only (normally open and normally closed) and does not supply 120 Volts to the load.
- Controls External Devices such as Lights, Sirens, Bells, Electric Doors, Exit Signs, etc.
- Controls auxiliary devices up to: 120 VAC at 5 Amps (maximum) or 28V DC at 5 Amps (maximum).
- UL Listed, ISO 9001 Certified.
- 18 AWG Wiring Harness, 7-inch, Pre-stripped for Fast Installation.
- 1 year warranty.
- Dimensions: 3.5-in (L) x 1-in (W) x 1.75-in H).
- 120 VAC Operation (400 mA).
- Mounts to Most 4-in Single/Double Gang Boxes (adapter plate included).
- Xenon Strobe Light Maintains Constant 1 Hz Flash Rate.
- Indoor Installation Only.
- Meets or Exceeds Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Requirements.
- UL Listed in Compliance with UL1971 Signaling appliances for the Hearing Impaired.
- Tamper proof.
- 10-year sealed battery.
- Lithium-free batteries.
- Connect up to 24 compatible alarms and devices.
- Eliminates low battery chirps.
- Photoelectric technology is effective at detecting slow smoldering fires.
- Alarm features an auto adjust sensitivity if chamber becomes too dusty or dirty.
- Self-diagnostics ensures alarm is functioning properly.
- Temperature and humidity compensation.
- Lock-out feature prevents deactivated alarm from being reinstalled.
- Large mounting base will cover old paints marks and imperfections.
- 10-year limited warranty on both battery and alarm.
- Dimensions: 5.75-in (L) x 1.75-in (W) x 5.75-in (H)