The Touch 'n Seal Foam Kit 15 Covers 15 board feet (which is 15 square feet at 1 inch thick). For larger areas consider, 200 board foot kit or 600 board foot closed cell spray foam kit.
This polyurethane spray foam insulation is part of the Touch 'N Seal family of sealing and insulating products. It is convenient in that the foam tanks are both portable and disposable. Set up is made simple with the upside down dispensing hoses, which are pre-connected, and anti-crossover P2 applicator gun. With this tool, the foam is dispensed easily, quickly, and consistently. The Touch 'N Seal 15 Foam Kit 15 is high expansion, expanding 30 times and drying in under 1 minute. The foam contains no urea formaldehyde or CFC's. It is a closed cell spray foam kit.
When the foam is applied to ceilings, walls, and floors, it essentially protects against unwanted air exchanges during extreme weather months. By doing so, heat loss is prevented in winter, and cool air is prevented from leaving the home in summer. In addition, the polyurethane spray foam insulation blocks insects and other critters from having easy access into the home or building where applied. Properly installed, the closed cell spray foam kit increases the overall comfort levels in a home or building and lowers energy consumption, thus reducing the cost of energy. By sealing air leaks with caulk prior to applying foam, savings of up to 20% on heating and cooling are possible. Touch 'N Seal Foam Kits (200 and 600) also come in a fire retardant (FR) formula for added safety.
- 2-Component Polyurethane Foam
- 15 ft Hoses
- Instructions (English, Spanish, French)
NOTE: This item is non returnable and no credits can be issued. Also, due to the chemical nature of this product, this item cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous US states.
Make & Model
- Manufacturer: Touch 'N Seal
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Yield: Approx. 15 board feet (1.25 cubic feet)
- Time: 1 minute
- R-Value: 5.5 per inch
- Density: 1.75 +/- 0.2 per cubic feet
- ASTM E-84 Class A Fire Resistance Does not shrink or settle like cellulose
- Compatible with all fiber insulation systems including stone wool, fiberglass, and cellulose
- Material Safety Data Sheet: Component "A" and Component "B"
- Technical Sheets: Touch 'n Seal Foam Kit 15 Foam Operating Instructions
- Other: Use all contents within 24 hours of initial dispensing