Niagara Conservation’s Earth Handheld Showerhead uses 20%- 40% less water than standard 2.5 gpm showerheads. This 1.5 GPM handheld showerhead contains a 72-inch tangle-free hose and mounting bracket that are easily installed by hand. While the Earth Showerhead ensures drastic water usage reductions, the patented pressure compensating technology still guarantees a powerful, consistent flow rate regardless of available water pressure. The showerhead features a 9-jet adjustable turbo massage that easily rotates from a gentle needle spray to a forceful jet. As the stream is non-aerated, the showerhead experiences less temperature loss — translating to maximum energy savings. Offered in white or chrome plated finish, the corrosion-resistant, high-impact ABS thermoplastic body meets or exceeds ANSI specifications and is guaranteed for 10-years. The color is brushed nickel.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 10 years
- Saves water and money while delivering satisfactory performance, pressure, luxury, and appearance!
- 1.5 GPM flow rate remains consistent regardless of pressure.
- Reduces water consumption by 20-40%
- Adjustable settings: needle, massage, combination
- Color: Brushed Nickel
- Pressure Compensator Flow Control
- WaterSense® Labeled
- 9-Jet Turbo Massage settings – range from forceful to gentle
- Non-aerating spray results in less hot water loss with maximized energy efficiency
- Self-cleaning and maintenance free
- Easily installed by hand, no tools necessary
- Corrosion-resistant high-impact ABS thermoplastic body, maintenance-free
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- 10-year manufacturer guarantee
- Model No: n2945BN
- Case Quantity: 12