|This 600 board foot closed cell spray foam insulation covers 600 square feet at 1 inch thick. It is a complete kit with dispensing gun and hose, applicator nozzles, gloves, and a safety bundle - everything you need for your spray foam insulation job.
- Portable, disposable and self-contained spray polyurethane foam system
- Kit contains dispensing 15' gun hose assembly, 8 cone nozzles, 2 fan nozzles, safety goggles, disposable coverall, and shoe covers
- Closed Cell Foam
- Yield: approx 600 board feet (50 cubic feet) of foam
- Initial R Value: 7.12 per inch
- Manufacturer: Touch 'N Seal
- Ideal for insulating and sealing basement, attic, crawl space, walls, floors, ceiling
- Delivers easy, quick and consistent flow of foam
- Expands 30 times and dries in less than 1 minute
- Contains no CFC's or urea formaldehyde
- Density: 1.75 +/- 0.2 per cubic feet
The spray foam is shipped in 2 boxes: the A and B Tanks. Shipping Rates will vary depending upon the region of the country. They will range between these amounts for the specified number of units. Our Shipping Rates include all the associated HazMat Fees.
- 1 unit: $60-90
- 2 units: $150 Flat LTL Freight Rate
How It Works
When the Touch 'N Seal Foam mix is sprayed onto your walls, floors and ceilings, the shell of your home becomes protected. It's this protection that blocks heat gain in the summer and heat loss in the winter, thus preventing dramatic temperatures changes in the home. Correctly installed, insulation delivers comfort and lower energy bills during the hottest and coldest times of the year.
Additionally, the Touch 'N Seal Foam (200 and 600) also come in a fire retardant (E84 FR) formula.
Please read Foam Kits Usage Guidelines prior to usage.
Specs and Material Safety Data Sheet:
Shelf Life: Use all contents within 1 year of purchase and within 30 days of initial dispensing.
NOTE: This item is non returnable and no credits can be issued. Also, due to the chemical nature of this product, this item cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous US states.