LOA 30W Ballast Conversion Kit 2995C
|This ballast conversion kit is designed for use with a fixture manufactured by Lights of America that consumes 30 watts of energy and has a defective ballast. Using this kit eliminates the need to replace the entire fixture, but just have the defective ballast and lamp replaced instead.
If you are not entirely comfortable with handling electrical wiring, enlist the help of a professional electrician. Also keep in mind that this kit is solely for use in Lights of America fixtures that feature a 30-watt circular lamp.
- Cut off the power supply to the fixture (including the switch and circuit breaker)
- Loosen the screws on your current LOA fixture that holds the lamp holder and ballast in place.
- Remove the wire nuts, then the ballast and lamp holder.
- Using the wire nuts, attach the wires to the colors they correspond with (black to black, and white to white) to the ballast conversion kit.
- Align the mounting holes on the conversion kit to the securing screws in the fixture, and tighten.
- Power Requirements: 120 volts AC, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 30 watts, 0.4 amps
- Dimensions: 2.7" Deep x 8.8" Diameter
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- CRI: 82
- Color: Warm White
- Approvals: UL, CSA
- Manufacturer Model #: 2995C
- Manufacturer Warranty: One Year
- Origin: USA (kit), Japan (lamp)
LOA 30W Ballast Conversion Kit 2995C Product Reviews
Posted by Ernest T. on Monday, January 19, 2015
What bulb size does this use and where can I buy replacements?
Posted by Rachel Razetto on Monday, January 19, 2015
It uses LOA 30w 4 Pin Circular Lamp CFL Bulb 2630B and can be ordered here: http://www.conservationmart.com/p-561-loa-30w-4-pin-circular-lamp-cfl-bulb-2630b.aspx
Posted by Dan on Monday, December 22, 2014
is this item your LOA 30w Ballast Conversion kit 2995 item# 10441s a replacement for the original parts of a Lights of America fixture for 30w florescent part number FCL30EX-L-LL 2700K CRI84 2630B and balast 30w .4A 2995/40XX series. The reason for this question is to make sure the bulb and ballast are the same size and that it will bolt up to my current fixture? Thanks!
Posted by Rachel Razetto on Monday, December 22, 2014
For your question, please contact Lights of America, this way they can insure that this product is/is not the correct replacement for your current fixture. You can contact them at 909-594-7883
Ask a Question
Posted by Bill on Saturday, December 06, 2014
How do I remove the circular fluorescent 30w light bulb from my model 1830 Lights of America fixture without breaking the plastic arms that support it? The bulb is trapped between the 2 supporting arms and a plastic relector shield above it.
Posted by Rachel Razetto on Saturday, December 06, 2014
you need to contact the manufacturer, Lights of America. They will be able to better assist you in your inquiry. You can contact them at 909-594-7883.