An Air Exchanger Ventilator (AEV) is designed to provide fresh air into a building while exhausting an equal amount of stale air. During the winter months, the incoming cold fresh air is warmed by mixing it with return air before it is supplied to the home. During summer months when the indoor space is air conditioned, the AEV will help in cooling the incoming fresh air with the stale air that is being exhausted.
Fantech AEV’s are designed to run continuous or on intermittent, giving the homeowner complete control over their air quality. Continuous low speed ventilation is recommended, which will help eliminate carbon dioxide, voc’s and other gases as well as freshen up the home. Intermittent high speed ventilation can be obtained through a variety of optional remote controls.
- Powder coated 22 gauge galvanized steel cabinet
- Insulated with 1″ polystyrene foam
- Washable Synthetic filter
- External three position switch (Low/Standby/Medium)
- Optional controls available
- 7 Years on Motor
- 5 Years on Component Parts
- Filters not covered by warranty.
- 5″ ducts